Hi Geoff,

I had tested hard-coded dates in the saved reports as well, none of them
work.  I'm running GC 4.11 on Archlinux.

If piecash works, I"ll just go to that.  I currently have other reports
(also transaction reports) working this way fine, but I have to scrape the
html file with BeautifulSoup to complete my summaries.  If I can just
directly get the data without those steps it will be better all around.  I
may still try to generate some logs to see why it's not playing nice.

Thanks,

Bill