Hi Richard

If you have configured your GnuCash securities to retrieve their prices using AlphaVantage then you need to make sure that you have entered your API Key in GnuCash preferences.

Also, depending on the problem, it may help if you upgrade to a later version of of Finance Quote:-

https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/releases/tag/v1.53-rc.2
https://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/B/BP/BPSCHUCK/Finance-Quote-1.52_02.tar.gz

Hope this helps.

Regards