I'm on Build ID: Flathub 4.13, on Lubuntu 18.04, been using it for
   years without any issue.
   Today reports simply do not work: it returns a blank screen, whether I
   call up a standard report or a custom; and regardless of what options I
   select (dates, accounts, etc). Last time I pulled reports, about a
   month ago, everything worked as it always had for years.
   Any ideas?
   thanks in advance,
   Chris