I have finally completed replacing Quicken with GnuCash.
One of the casualties is my ability to reconcile my bank account.
The account covers from 2014 to present, and matches all bank statements and
balances properly.
The reconciliation function opens but starts at some random date and incorrect
beginning balance.
Is there a way to reset the reconciliation to all unreconciled  and start fresh?

Alternatively, can I repair this using NotePad++?  Which entries need to be
changed, and which ones should not be messed with?
(I am fine with a bit of slow tedious work....)

Thanks for all help,
Eric H.