Fair enough.

I see you managed to clear it up with a registry edit.

I did manage to get a similar looking invoice to yours by default though. That was via Reports > Business > Fancy Invoice.

The other options of Easy, Printable, & Tax Invoice are more sane looking.

You can change the 'default' Invoice template to Fancy (not that you'd want to now) via Preferences > Business > Report for printing. I'd bet you had it set for the Fancy template before your re-install and regedit attempt.

-----
As a side note here, maybe take from a clean install, a copy of the settings location folders as a backup to do a quick restore. For the registry entries, I think you can export selected folders/keys as a subset that can be 're-imported' if needed rather than have to manually edit individual keys. (This is how installations work behind the scenes) I don't recall all of those steps as I haven't regularly used Windows in years, but I know it can be done.