As long as the change in value isn't cumulative, I would want to know.

If I wanted to budget the same 'purchasing power' as last period/year, I would not want to budget the exact same nominal amount. (on that note, a feature to factor inflation for budgets would be swell!)

But I do understand that previous rates are no guarantee of future rates. (exchange or inflation) They provide a starting point though.

All of that would only affect my *next* budget, via Actual, not the current one. (it might also explain Variance) So I still think there's a potential bug.