> Great work, this is amazing!

Thanks!

> This would solve the mobile access people have been asking about and
> eliminate apps by going with the responsive web design.

My thoughts exactly!

> Question - if you have more than one book, how do you switch between them?

Sadly, this is currently not possible. The name of the database (and
therefore the book) is statically set in the configuration file. As of
now, the only option would be to have multiple instances running
seperately.

But just from thinking about it for a few minutes, I don't think making
this dynamically selectable would be too much effort. I will certainly
keep that in mind.

--
J.