On 14 January 2023 at 22:30, Fred Tydeman said:

> I am doing a search (for T-bill) on the gnucash wiki.
> I get the Search Results page (with 181 results).
> On the left side of the page, I click on GnuCash Website.
> That gets me:  Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page
> That seems wrong to me.
> The URL in the address bar of Google Chrome is:  gnucash.org

That's because the link in the Wiki is to
 http://www.gnucash.org
whereas it ought to be to
 https://gnucash.org
or
 https://www.gnucash.org

You'll also have noticed that the "default page" is not-secure (your
browser should be notifying you of this).

Perhaps the maintainers of the gnucash.org website could add a redirect
rule for incoming http:// requests.