Dr. Kirby,

I'm praying your problem is getting away from paper reconciliation.
Remember how we used to turn the page over and list the items NOT on the
bank statements?  Gnu does that automatically.  You reconcile to your bank
statement so that the difference on your reconciliation screen shows a $0
difference.  It is VERY common to have outstanding checks.

HTH further, Po