Martin,

The locations reports were stored in changed from V2 to V3. There are diagrams
of the locations for each version on the wiki
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Diagrams_-_Windows

you will need to copy any saved reports in the V2.6 and older locations to the
locations specified for V3 on. You may have to edit them a bit for any recent
changes to the reports.

David Cousens