I would start by exporting some of your own stuff to .csv

That will tell you what the native GNUCash csv input format looks like.

Now you can go to a spreadsheet and create transactions to your heart’s content
using dates that are based on formulae (like every 14 days put in the same
transaction). and so on.
Save that to csv, and import it into a brand new file.