I believe this is a function of the account type.  "Bank" accounts get the
Withdrawal and Deposit labels, and others get labeled the Debit and Credit (I
think credit [card] accounts get labeled with Charge and Payment).

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services