Hi Michelle

GnuCash has implemented the "POSIX" dialect of regular expressions, and I don't think it supports the complex example with negation you gave in your earlier post:-

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/watson-explorer/11.0.1?topic=queries-posix-regular-expression-syntax-examples

However, you may be able to achieve your desired result if you try using the Search functionality instead - this post and screenshot may be helpful:-

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2022-July/101780.html

If you manage to filter the required transactions using Search (or a series of Searches, remember that you can:-
* Refine the results of a previous Search
* Add results to the current Search
* Delete results from the current Search
)
then you can produce a Transaction Report by choosing:-
Reports / Account Report.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Geoff