I seem to have a stuck lock in my SQLite GnuCash book.  Every time I open
the file, it says:

GnuCash could not obtain the lock for /Users/hedges/[...]/myfile.gnucash.
That database may be in use by another user, in which case you should not
open the database. What would you like to do?
Open Read-only | Create New File | Open Anyway | Open Folder | Quit

I tried "Open Anyway" but it apparently does not remove the lock.

Is there a way to remove locks on SQLite books?

Saving as a new SQLite file did not work.  I had to save as XML, open that
book, and save again as SQLite to get a new file that I could open without
a lock warning.

Thanks.
Mark