I am running PG on an amazon server on a non standard port (6543).

The connection setup on gnucash does not have a filed to input the port.
I added the port to the end of the hostname, a style that has worked with
other applications.

There is a field to enter the "database", which in PG contains multiple
schemas.
The user is typically connected to a schema by a default path.

My questions are:
How do I define the port?
Does "Database" refer to "Schema"?

I would try every combination but the interface only gives me one chance.
It gives a "cannot connect" message then closes.

[image: image.png]