This is interesting.

https://www.plaidsettlement.com/

This prompted me to look at a Quicken OFX log after downloading
investment transactions from Raymond James. That log stays traffic
comes from

https://directconnect.rjf.com/eftxweb/access.ofx

but the traffic really comes from

https://services.quicken.com/ofx-secure-plus

Third parties collecting your bank credentials and sniffing your
financial traffic, what can go wrong?

Steve