Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 15:50:41 +0000 (UTC)
From: "David G. Pickett" <dgpick...@aol.com>
To: "gnucash-user@gnucash.org" <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Confusing version numbers

It is, generally a military style numbering, so the '.' is not a decimal point,
more a tab, not an alphanumeric sort but a numeric sort.? One AT&T project
started their order numbers at 100,000,000 so they were always 9 digits with
900M headroom.? Maybe we could make the first revision after 4 as 4.100, so the
field is in both numeric and alpha sort order?