On 3/23/23 3:28 PM, John Ralls wrote:

Yes, all but SelfLoader in /Library/Perl/5.18; SelfLoader is in
/Library/Perl/Updates/5.18.2. @INC includes both directories and
neither PERLLIB nor PERL5LIB is set.

No doubt something else is missing in 10.13. What's a good way to get
perl to tell me?

If it were Linux I'd say use "strace" and look at all the different Perl Modules being opened. OSX has dtrace/dstruss but SIP has to be disabled. While I know how to disable it, my MacBook belongs to work and I'd rather not.

On the other hand, it *should* be the same modules being utilized regardless of OS. It is baffling that Perl just exits quietly instead of complaining about a missing module.

- Bruce S.