Bear in mind that that option is designed for US Income Taxes only. I
believe someone did a version for Germany but am not sure if it is
up-to-date.

You can, of course, try to use it anyway.

Perhaps a response from a gnucash user in the UK might be helpful?

Alex

          • ... R. Victor Klassen
            • ... Stan Brown
          • ... Murugan Muruganandam