I have been using Gnucash for many years now, latest version 4.14
I successfully installed version 5.0 but when I attempt to open my main account
file I get the error message “User specified a ‘book currency’; cost of other
currencies/commodities tracked in terms of book-currency (requires at least
Gnucash 2.7.0)”
As I said, I am currently using version 4.14 with no issues. I admit the
account file I am using dates back many years, but I have been updating Gnucash
regularly over the years.
Is there a way to isolate and eliminate this error message?
Thanks very much for an excellent program.