Dear all,

I'm hoping someone can provide advice or, ideally, a code snippet example showing how to set a keyboard shortcut that would open a custom report. I open a custom invoice all the time so this would be helpful.

Because custom reports (unlike built-in reports) are not openable directly by a menu item, my understanding is that this would have to be done using a binding rather than an accelerator (according to my reading of the "Keyboard Shortcuts" wiki page).

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Macho