You can select a specific date, but that's about it.

On 4/9/23 1:11 PM, Tom Veik wrote:
I have a question about the dates used for Balance Forecast.

Start Date allows me to use today, that works well for me.  But for End Date, I'd like to use Today + 2 months.  The selections available don't allow that.

Are there any options available that would allow me to add an item to that End Date list?  Or any other way to achieve that?