I recently moved countries from the Netherlands (which uses a number format
like "1.234,56") to Portugal (which uses a number format like "1,234.56"), and
for completeness, at the same time I moved from a Windows PC to a Mac M1.
Everything seems to have moved over just fine, I can use the Portuguese number
convention everywhere, except that when I try to buy/sell shares from my
investment account, I can't enter a fractional amount of shares - well, not
simply. The input field insists that I use a "," for the decimal separator,
then strips it out because the system decimal separator is a "." giving a large
whole number of shares rather than a smaller fractional number. Everything
displays correctly, except while I am editing a number in that specific column
(in all the accounts I have tried).
I can actually work around this, by entering something like "1234/1000" when I
want "1.234", and that works correctly, but it's a silly way to have to do the
entry.

I did try "fix accounts", on the off chance that might help, but no difference.

This is using Build ID: 4.13+(2022-12-17) on my new Mac M1. If someone knows
how to fix this, that would be great, but I expect it will have to wait for a
bug fix.

sjb.

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.