Sorry, no. I'm still on Monterey though.

One of the late 4.x versions had some window display issues on MacOS, but not with menus as far as I recall.

On 4/14/23 1:25 AM, prl wrote:
Popup menus in various places in GnuCash for Intel Mac 5.0 seem to be truncated. I've attached screenshot snippets for the action popup on entries in the Scheduled Transactions>Since Last Run popup panel, and the right-button popup on transactions in the register. I've also seen the same problem in the right-button popup on the register tabs for switching registers, but a screenshot of that would contain account numbers, so I haven't attached a screenshot.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this?

I didn't have this in GnuCash 4.x.

Regards,
Peter

GnuCash: Version: 5.0 Build ID: 5.0+(2023-03-25)
MacbookPro Intel Ventura 13.3.1