I'm trying to resolve some reconciliation issues and decided to go back to
my first statement from last year when I opened the account to establish
that everything is balanced.  However, when I start to reconcile and put in
the statement date and ending balance, the reconciliation window shows a
Starting Balance of several hundred dollars instead of $0.  This gives me
an incorrect difference that I can't properly clear.

Is there a known issue where this can occur?  Or can anyone suggest a way
to resolve this?  I'm seeing similar behavior with another account as well.

Thanks,
Rich