From: Joseph St. Denis <stden...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 11:36 AM
To: Murugan Muruganandam <m.muruganan...@hotmail.com>;
gnucash-user@gnucash.org
<gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Error in Mutal Funds value

All of the transactions were entered manually. I did try to get the
transactions
with a CVS and an QFX files but no transactions were found. I went through
all
of the Mutual Funds in the pop ups. There were no results.

I checked the entries several times to make sure that the price data were
correct and the fund shares quantities matched. I also entered the data in a
spread sheet which confirmed the statements.

All the best

Joseph St Denis

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg!@#?>?#@!