Hey James, maybe I am not understanding your question.  To me, this appears
to be a bank service charge of some sort.  That would be an expense to you
so you need a expense account for that other side.

Do you want to track different types of bank service charges?  Such as:
Monthly service charge.
Overdraft service charge.
Statement charge (yup my bank now charges if I get paper statements).
Wire transfer fee.

If so, set these all up as children to the Bank Fees parent expense account.

If not, just set up a single Bank service charge expense account and use
that for all the different service charges.

They are all an expense that you pay.