From: Thelma Sabim <tlsa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2023 1:13 PM
To: Murugan Muruganandam <m.muruganan...@hotmail.com>
Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] invoice not showing sales in income account

Hi, sorry for the incomplete context.
I am trying to issue an invoice using GnuCash 4.4 Build 2020-12-28 in Debian.
I go to Business, select Customer > New Invoice, type the client name in
Customer, their PO in Billing ID, select Terms, then click OK.
When the invoice window opens, I type my service in Description, then I click
on Income Account where I expect to see Income:Sales (as in previous invoices),
but the software gives me only one option "Income: interest Income" and this is
wrong.
The arrow down button does not bring any other income account.
Also, I think I had more options for the Action field; now it shws only one
entry "Hours" and I have the impression that previously I could select
"words"... but I do not recall how I (or the software) did that.
I need some help in order to get the correct account <Sales> in the Income
Account field.

Not sure if the group accepts a screenshot, but I can send one if necessary.
Thank you.
Thelma

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 11:32 AM Murugan Muruganandam