-----Original Message-----
From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+john.layman=ieee....@gnucash.org> On
Behalf Of David G. Pickett via gnucash-user
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 4:42 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] experience using Alpha Vantage

I have seen it fumble, too, not sure if it is FQ or AA.  Funds do their nav
some time after 4 eastern, so I do my quotes on cron at midnight.  This also
means the 6 minute run time is not a problem.  But silently lost quotes seems
like a bad behavior.  Does the code log when the price fetch fails a AA?  It
certainly did with Yahoo!