I like the new method.  But from the comments so far, I think there may be a couple option for an enhancement request.

1.  Have a preference setting for account matching on transaction entry where the user could set:
        A.  Contains; or,
        B.  Leads with
        [C.  Some may want Trails with]
        [[D.  Perhaps a Match Case option]]

2.  Another preference box for how many days back the user wants to match.  Blank entry would be ALL.  Zero would turn the matching off and XX days could be set to any number between 1 and some arbitrarily large number.  But I think the useful ones would be 30, 60, 90, 180, 360, ALL

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com
kg...@arrl.net
253-350-0166