Hi,

I am having trouble using the Get Quotes feature.
I have installed Finance::Quote.
I am running Windows 10.
Running the following command works: C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin>gnucash-cli -V --quotes dump alphavantage IBM

I have tried setting alphavantage as the source, but when I run “Get Quotes” I
get the following message:

Quotes for the following commodities were unavailable or unusable: *STOCKS:IBM
Finance:Quote returned no data and set no error.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Tyler