At Fri, 30 Jun 2023 23:21:06 -0500 adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net wrote:

> Once you have an Invoice Report on screen, click the Options button and
> the Layout tab.
>
> In the header, you can specify a place for a picture, and then further
> down, you can specify the location for that image file.

I've already gotten the header set up, but there does not seem to be a place
to put the other image.  I think I need to create a new image location.  I did
that in the older versions with some Scheme code.  I'm guessing I need to do
something similar, but it is not clear how to do that.

> You could likely do something with CSS as well, I'm sure with a crafty
> pseudo class like :before or :after one of the table elements.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> On 6/30/23 3:06 PM, Robert Heller wrote:
> At this point there is one little bit of the style
> > sheet hackery I need some help with: I want to add something to the invoices
> > -- a PayPal payment image (logo). I'm not sure how to do that and syspect
> > that
> > the GUI does not provide that sort of hook. I did it back in the old days by
> > writing a scheme file -- it is level of hackery still possible? If so, how
> > is
> > that done with V4.14?

Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services