I just tried going through the setup page again and I was able to
retrieve my accounts from USAA during the setup. However after that
when I try and download transactions I get the following:

Status for signon request: General error (Code 2000, severity "ERROR")
Error other than those specified by the remaining error codes. (Note:
Servers should provide a more specific error whenever possible. Error
code 2000 should be reserved for cases in which a more specific code is
not available.)
Status for transaction statement request: Signon invalid (Code 15500,
severity "ERROR")
The user cannot signon because he or she entered an invalid user ID or
password.
Unlocking customer "4"

Any other suggestions?

Jon