Hi all,

since a few days, I've been unable to use the quotes from Alphavantage - the logs show following error:

----------
* 15:25:14  INFO <gnc.price-quotes> [GncQuotesImpl::query_fq] Query JSON: {
    "defaultcurrency": "USD",
    "alphavantage": {
        "QQQ": ""
    }
}

* 15:25:15 ERROR <gnc.price-quotes> [parse_quotesource_error()] Unrecognized Finance::Quote Error Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at C:/Strawberry/perl/site/lib/Finance/Quote/AlphaVantage.pm line 234.

I upgraded to 5.3 but the issue remains. Uninstalled Strawberry & reinstalled it as well as Finance Quote - but still the same issue.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Bernard