That's an interesting one...

I ran this with my original API key (which worked till about a week ago) as well as a brand new one (created the day before yesterday, with a different email address) and both return this:

{
    "Information": "Thank you for using Alpha Vantage! You have reached the 100 requests/day limit for your free API key. Please subscribe to any of the premium plans at https://www.alphavantage.co/premium/ to instantly remove all daily rate limits."
}

The interesting part is that the original API key I have was used perhaps 15 times today, the second API key mentioned above wasn't used today at all... And I have no automation nor CRON/scheduled tasks anywhere that use either API...

Truly puzzling!

B.