No. You can't subdivide a penny. Your crypto exchange might tell you your
account value in USD to fractions of a penny but if you close out the position
and have them transfer the proceeds to a real bank account it will get rounded
to the penny.

You're not selling 76 "A" for 6/10 of a penny and buying 1/10 "B" for that
amount, you're trading (bartering) the 76 "A" for 1/10 "B".

Regards,
John Ralls