A tip I've often used on Windows... the "tab" key does file expansion.

So, if I'm at C:\ in Windows, I can type "Prog" followed by the tab key,
and it will expand to "Program Files", with the quotes needed. (If it
brings up the wrong directory, such as "Program Data", continued presses of
the tab key will move to the next matching file). I find this MUCH easier
to navigate to an executable file on Windows, and it helps to avoid
spelling mistakes.