Hi,
I have two stock accounts A and B linked to the same security. Want to transfer
100 shares from A to B.  So in the register of A, set the transfer column to B,
and enter -100 (negative) shares, hit ENTER.
The balance of A is decreased by 100. However, B's balance is unchanged and the
shares column is empty.
Should double-entry be maintained for stock accounts? Debug logging showed that
this should have been handled in gnc_split_register_save_cells for both bank
accounts and stock accounts if I read the code correctly. However, it performs
double-entry by value, but not by amount/shares. So stock accounts are not
enforced. Should gnc_split_register_save_shares_cell perform double-entry by
amount? It sets the amount for one split, but not the other one.

Thanks.
Dong