Hi,

I'm moving GNUCash to a new PC. I've moved the data files, but I've also got a
bunch of customised graphs that open by default when I open that file. When I
open the file on the new PC, those are missing. I've googled, and as a result
have tried copying the files located at users\username\appdata\roaming\gnucash,
but that hasn't helped. Obviously there's some extra data/preferences stored
elsewhere, but I can't seem to find the info?

I'm on GNUCash 5.3 on both PCs, and windows 11 on both.

Thanks,

Rich
[d14fcb23-8f58-4585-a6d1-d6c95a1dea1d]