I looked for Android fork for GC and was presented with two apps
1. GNU Cash
2. GNU cash mobile.

I think they are independent and not connected with GC ORG.

However, I just wish to understand if I use any of the two  android app just
for basic day to expense posting, sync with say.. gdrive. And on desktop, if I
access the file from gdrive folder (synced), then my account stays in sync. Is
this possible with kind of GNU cash file structure.?

Thanks

Paras