IndiaMutual.pm has a new perl dependency IO::String
(https://metacpan.org/pod/IO::String) as of F::Q 1.57. That dependency is in
the nightlies but not the release flatpak. It's pure perl and has no
dependencies so you have a couple of ways forward:

* Get the source code (there are links in the sidebar on the left on the
IO::String page) and install it in the flatpak's perl directory as IO/String.pm
* Install a recent nightly build and apply the F::Q update to that
* If you don't need the IndiaMutual module you can restore the 1.56 version
that doesn't need IO::String.

Regards,
John Ralls