Hi again :)

In addition to wanting to deal with some old invoices, I'm also wanting to generate a csv of invoice data. There's this post a few years back, but I feel there must be better. I've discovered the page on 'ledger-cli': https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Ledger-CLI - which seems complicated (perhaps not) but, I'm using a sqlite as a back-end anyway.

It says here:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools
That bad things will happen if accessing the GnuCash data outside of GnuCash - but, one of the reasons for switching to sqlite a while back was accessing the db to pull things out - and no harm can be done if the db is accessed read-only, can it? Further down the page there's some links to export invoice data under 'Export invoices' - the GIP invoice printer says something about a csv template:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2008-June/025615.html

I've set up access to the db via unixodbc and from there opened it in LO Base - but having got there, I got to wondering if there's an easier way to get a csv of invoice data?

Thanks
--
Morgan Read

Grande Bretagne