This is the first time I have tried to add a new scheduled transaction with
version 5.3.
I have entered a bunch of these in the past and they work fine.
When I try to add one now, I get this error:
scheduled transactions without a template transaction cannot be automatically
created
But, the template is there and it looks like any other template I have done in
the past.
What has changed?