Hi all,

Today I did an import of bank transactions using OFX, and one of the
transactions is a payment of an invoice. How to I tie the two together?
That is, the bank account balances / reconciles, and the money has been
received for the invoice, but the invoice still thinks it's unpaid--clearly
there's something I should have done to let the system know that this
particular receipt goes against that particular invoice.

Thanks for any pointers!
Cheers,
Simon

--