Sorry, it was my first post in the listserv. I didn't know how exactly how
it worked. Will not use default signature again and will use a fresh email
to start a new thread.

---------original ----
When I import transactions (using csv) about 10% do not import, i.e. show up
in red as requiring intervention. Some of these are repeated transactions,
e.g. Apple.Com/Bill $5.32.

Is there some way to teach GnuCash to accept these?

Thank you for any help.

Steve