From: Rob LaRose <rmlar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2023 11:54 AM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: [GNC] OFX Import Mappings

Sometime ago, Vanguard replaced one of their Money Market funds with a new
Money Market fund.
In GC, I created a new fund account to handle the change.
Once all the transfer transactions for the old fund account were complete,
I:
- Renamed the account: to move it to the bottom of any acct list as well as
identify it as an inactive account
- Set the account as a placeholder: to prevent accidentally creating
transactions
- Hid the account: so that I wouldn't have to look at it all the time.

However, now when I import an OFX file from Vanguard, income transactions for
the new fund account are entered as being sourced from the renamed, placeholder
account instead of the appropriate income account for the new fund.

I figured this had something to do with the Import Map Editor.  I searched for
the renamed account that GC was using and found no matches.
I even deleted all the mappings figuring I would just rebuild the account
matches but for some reason, it keeps using the old account.

There must be some other location where GC has stored this association.
How do I resolve the mapping issue so that transactions get associated to the
correct income account?

GnuCash: Flatpak v5.4.1
OS: Ubuntu 23.04

Thanks