I see that iMac has released MacOS 14.0. I am currently running 13.6, but
would hate to have the OS upgrade break GnuCash. It probably shouldn't, but
I thought I'd ask the GnuCash community if someone among us has run GnuCash
with this latest MacOS.

I'm running GnuCash 5.3 (I haven't updated to 5.4 yet because I'm a little
concerned about the reports here that GC 5.4 leaves processes running... it
reads like it is a Window-only bug, but I run GnuCash on Windows as well).

Thanks!