> On Oct 7, 2023, at 12:39, Bruce McCoy via gnucash-user
> <gnucash-user@gnucash.org> wrote:
>

> IfI have missed it, please help me. I do not remember getting an answerto the
> question “What are the plans to help our users whose booksare out of balance
> by a cent or so?”

What you missed is my explanation that if user's books are out of balance it's
their fault, not GnuCash's. The trial balance report will help them discover
the imbalance but it's up to the user to decide whether to spend time tracking
it down or to create a simple correcting transaction to fix it. There are no
plans to change that.

Regards,
John Ralls