See
https://netlicensing.io/blog/2012/06/15/set-environment-variables-in-windows-shortcut/
 for setting an environment variable, just substitute TZ=FLE Standard Time for
LANG=en. There's a list of all of the Windows Timezone names at
https://howtomanagedevices.com/windows-10/1774/list-of-windows-10-time-zone-codes-tzutil/,
 I picked that one because it's one of the two shortest names in +2.

Regards,
John Ralls