Hi All,

Great to be using GNUcash for a small kayaking club in the north of
England!  I'm finding the software pretty easy to use so far, except for
being able to attach receipts to expenses claims.

My workflow is to raise an expenses voucher for an "employee's" (i.e.
member) expenses claim, and split the voucher against various expenses
accounts.  However, it would be good to attach a receipt to each line of
the expenses claim before posting the voucher, and ultimately paying it.

How do I do this, I wonder?

Cheers,

Chris

GNUcash version 5.4 Flatpak (Linux Mint 21)